Effective Date: 30-Oct-2023
Please take a moment to read this Policy carefully to understand how we handle your personal data and to learn about your rights in relation to that data. By using our services and website, you consent to the practices described below.
Personal Data Collection and Use
What Information We Collect
We may collect various types of personal data about you, including:
- Name, email address, and contact details.
- Website usage information and data (i.e., traffic sources, pages visited, session duration), collected via Google Analytics, to evaluate and improve our services.
- Any correspondence or user-generated content you provide when contacting us or commenting on our website.
- When necessary, we may request additional information for verification purposes or if required by applicable laws.
How We Use Your Information
We use the personal data provided by you to:
- Provide, improve, and maintain our services.
- Analyze user behavior and measure website performance.
- Communicate with you, including responding to your inquiries and assistance requests.
- Comply with legal obligations, such as addressing potential illegal or unauthorized activities.
- Send you newsletters, marketing communications, and updates if you have provided consent, which you can withdraw at any time.
Lawful Basis of Processing
We collect and process personal data on the following lawful basis:
- Legitimate Interests: We process data to fulfill our legitimate interests, such as providing, securing, and improving our services and meeting legal requirements.
- Consent: For direct marketing communications, we rely on your freely given and informed consent, which can be withdrawn at any time.
- Legal Obligations: We may need to process personal data to comply with applicable laws.
In compliance with applicable data protection regulations, you have certain rights regarding your personal data. These rights include:
- Right to Access: You have the right to request access to the personal data we hold about you.
- Right to Correction: You can request us to correct any incomplete, inaccurate, or outdated information.
- Right to Erasure: You can request the deletion or removal of your personal data in certain circumstances, such as when the data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected, or when you withdraw your consent.
- Right to Object: You can object to the processing of your personal data on legitimate grounds, and we will assess the extent to which your rights apply according to the situations.
Data Security and Retention
We implement appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect your personal data, and we require third parties processing data on our behalf to do the same. However, please note that no method of transmission or online storage is completely secure. While we strive to protect your information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
We will retain your personal data only for as long as reasonably necessary to fulfill the purposes for which we collected it, including for legal or compliance purposes.
Third-Party Data Sharing
We will not sell, lease, or transfer your personal data to third parties for their direct marketing purposes.
However, we may share personal data with trusted third-party service providers to help us operate our website, services, and business, such as cloud storage, hosting, and analytics providers. These third parties are authorized to process your personal data solely as necessary to provide these services to us.
We may also share aggregated or anonymized data that does not directly identify you for research purposes, statistical analysis, or to assist third parties in understanding our user base.
International Data Transfers
Your personal data may be transferred and processed in countries outside of your jurisdiction. We will ensure that appropriate safeguards are in place to protect your personal data, and any transfers comply with applicable laws and regulations.
- Email: [email protected]